Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Senior Marketing Manager
з/п не указана
Marketing strategy and media campaign management
- Devising exhibitors and visitors decision journeys to drive engagement with our brands using the most effective & appropriate media channels.
- Developing and managing brands positioning and communication campaigns based on the agreed product strategies and Market Intelligence data.
- Driving global marketing blueprints implementation and best practice of ITE’s marketing
- Manage relationships with key sponsors and media partners
- Engage professional marketing agencies, PR, in-house design division and Digital marketing team in developing effective brand mix to deliver marketing messages to the core audiences in on-line and off-line.
- Manage the delivery of these campaigns through campaign strategic planning & support functions briefing, and ensuring appropriate campaign KPI’s and budget tracking.
- Monitoring and reporting all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders, and working with these stakeholders to develop an optimise these campaigns based on the best performing strategies.
- Defining core brand campaign KPI benchmarks and ensuring performance against those metrics is regularly and consistently communicated to the business.
- Implementing measures and processes to continually seek improvement of those campaign KPI’s – across brand teams.
- Managing SMM content & landing pages on all event digital platforms (web, mobile, social), ensuring brand consistency in key messaging and brand LTF.
- Manage all video/photo/branding assets of the shows to ensure high quality and consistence with the brand strategies.
Experience & Knowledge
- University degree in Marketing (International degree is a big plus)
- Ideally, a mix of B2B and B2C brand marketing experience.
- Experience of planning, developing and managing multi-channel brand marketing campaigns – at a country level.
- Good knowledge of on-line, smm and e-email channels for business communications
- Strong marketing budget management skills
- Expertise in event management
- Strong understanding and interest in current CRM, online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Team management experience – preferably within an international matrix structure
- Strong experience in branding and in-house design team management
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Team management and leadership experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong commercial sense
- Fluent English is a must (!)
Красносельская, Москва, Верхняя Красносельская улица, 3с2